Growing a family is no easy feat, and for the Jewish women in Egypt, it was especially difficult
By Rochel Holzkenner
Must we jettison the old to embrace the new?
By Yossy Goldman
A condensation of the weekly Torah portion alongside select commentaries culled from the Midrash, Talmud, Chassidic masters...
- Sun, February 1, 2015 - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Mon, February 2, 2015 - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Tue, February 3, 2015 - 7:00pm
- Mon, February 9, 2015 - 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Tue, February 10, 2015 - 7:00pm